In a nutshell, though, I want more.
I want to do more
- writing, especially fiction, but more about my life and thoughts, too
- submitting stories for publication
- reading, especially for pleasure, but also more news and literature
- artwork, especially detailed finished pictures and pictures for other people
- playing games
- saving money
- things that make Lut and Koogrr happy
- things that make my other friends and family happy
- petting the cat
- eating well
- being happy
There's not a lot I want less of right now. Less
- spending time on things I neither particularly enjoy nor particularly want to get done
would be nice, of course. But I don't feel as though I'm suffering from much of any of those things presently.
I think making goals out of all of my hopes would be problematic. At some level, I start to stress over accomplishing my goals, so I don't want so many targets that it interferes with relaxing and being happy.
And petting the cat.
*pets the cat*
I'll work out some goals later.