1) Just use my own journal and give the entries their own tag.
- I have a permanent account already and don't want to pay for a subscription on another one
- I don't have to fuss about with logging out and logging in all the time
- People are more likely to read it if inertia puts it on their friends list
- Not as tidy as having a separate account
- If the entries are all as neepy as the first one, most of the people on my friends list aren't going to be interested in it
- In the context of the way the journal's written, a separate account makes more sense
- I don't get an auto-link back to the right journal when I make comments, even if they're supposed to be IC.
- If I comment with a new IC journal, anyone following the link will go back to the IC journal and not to random whatever-the-latest-enty-in-my-journal-i
- Argh unpaid journal the PAIN
- Logging in and out on my SK YUCK.
- No one will friend it or read it.
- No logging in and out annoyances
- If I post from Rowyn, I get the advantages of my paid account
- No one will friend or read it
After some hemming and hawing, and making up both a community and an account, I finally settled on using the community: delight_in_wt. I may use the LJ account to leave comments, but I think the only entry in her journal will be a pointer to the community.
First post is up in the community, if anyone is curious after my massive underselling of it. >:)