- Keep tracking diet & exercise
- Try to net (eg, food consumed minus calories burned in execise) 1500 calories or less per day, on average. That's only 50 calories less per day than I've averaged the last two weeks, so it doesn't seem ridiculously optimistic. I also convinced my fitness app to stop giving me insanely low target calories, so I'm hoping that will help psychologically. I generally do better with an easy target that I can beat than with a hard one that I constantly flub.
- Read a book I haven't read recently (anything I read 20+ years ago is fair game).
- Read a book published in 2013 or 2014.
I Are Not A Professional
- Finish posting RA.
- Talk to beta-readers about the manuscript.
- Score at least 500 points on editing RA.
- Try to stop being afraid of editing RA.
- Put the list of tasks into a nice sensible order so I can just walk through the list doing them.
- Writing dragon bios is fun. That is reason enough to do it. Keep up the good work!
- Put the new dragon bios into an LJ post so I'll have it somewhere more permanent than the Flight Rising site.
- Try to send a letter every day the post runs this month. Do not be deterred from this just because I missed three days already. It's okay.
- Work on some fiction that isn't fanfic or RA if I feel like it.
- Figure out March goals by the end of the first week of March
- It is all okay.