- Ran three loads of laundry
- Put away two of them (the last one is towels and can wait in the dryer until the next time I happen to go downstairs).
- Put anti-flea powder on the carpeted stairs to the basement and vacuumed them. My indoor cat has fleas. WHY. I got the anti-flea stuff from the vet for the back of her neck 6 weeks ago and have given her two treatments so far, but the fleas Will Not Stop. I am keeping them in check by flea-combing her daily and vacuuming the whole house every day or two, and have sprayed several times. But the basement stairs are attached to the area where I keep the litterboxes, so I hadn't done them. When I did laundry I realized the steps were flea-ridden. UGH.
- Scheduled an appointment with a contractor to get an estimate for replacing the fallen ceiling section.
- Started and mostly finished a cover painting for The Moon Etherium.
- Watched Disc 1 of SyFy's "The Expanse".
- Went out to eat on Saturday
- Wrote a hundred words of Birthright
It's not that late on a Sunday but I kinda want to just go to bed.
Anyway: no new disasters so far this weekend! \o/ So there's that.